Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

February Fourth

Howdy Folks!
Today I finished fixing the gardening, tweaked maps, tested things, then I fixed a boatload of bugs. So today was a polishing day. Despite not having much in the game there were a lot of things that needed to be fixed, tweaked, or added to make things run smooth. I thought, after finding the garden bug Friday, that I needed to test more and fix what was already done before moving on. Today I think I did that. I also began writing a short story about one of the NPCs. I decided to write each NPC storyline/questline in short-story format and then convert that into a script. I got almost 1,000 words written for that. Overall I'm happy with what I got done today even though it doesn't sound like a lot on paper. Tomorrow I will be back to adding things in instead of just fixing up what's already there!


Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment