Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

February First

Howdy Folks to a New Month!
Yep, exciting I know. Anyways.  Today I made six new icons for food. I'm now in the Bs! Two of them are verging on a fail though so I'm probably going to re-do them tomorrow.

 This morning I was putting in another garden square when I found yet another bug. So I spent a lot of time fixing that. Still have four more squares to fix. I did get another garden square in today, though now I'll have to go back and fix that one too. I'm glad I caught it now though, instead of later. It's a lot easier to fix things as there aren't that many squares in the game yet.

 The last thing I did today was work more on NPCs. Their bios, personality, and so forth. They still feel flat to me. You'd think this part would be easiest for me as I enjoy writing novels and have done so for years but it isn't. I don't know why but I just can't seem to click with these characters. Can't get a good grasp of them. That's why I haven't even started writing their dialogue. Hopefully I'll pull through though. Well, to be honest, I have to or my game will flop. It depends so much on the NPCs, your interaction with them, their secrets and desires. I will prevail! Well, I'm off to dinner.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment