Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7th



The above is the portrait I completed today. She is Laura Smith, the mother of Emmaline and Alix Smith, two people that you can marry.

 Only other thing I did today was fix the lag spikes(I think). Turned out the cause was how I was handling the NPC movements. Once I had so many NPCs moving on a map it got laggy at certain spots. I fixed how I handled those and so far the lag has vanished. Here's to hoping it stays that way!

Non-game related: Today we ordered all the books I'll need for the course I'm taking this summer. That was exciting and I look forward to studying them ahead of time. I'm nervous but excited all at the same time. I'll be living away from home for a lot of the summer. I think it'll be mostly exciting though, an adventure, if you will ;) Oh, I also ordered a new graphic card. Can't wait to see my games after I get it, Friday!

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment