Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20th

I worked on NPC movements today. Spent a good two hours working on them today. I discovered I had forgotten to switch one map over to my new system so that took an hour in itself. Then I worked more on one of the NPCs that you can marry, Greta Moore. Then I tested what I had so far to make sure they all worked right. They did, by the way.

 Non-Game related: I got everything sorted for the training school I'm trying to get accepted into. Now I just have to wait for the interview and then cross my fingers and hope I get accepted! I'm so full of nervous energy... I think I could explode and splatter my computer at any moment. If I don't get accepted, to be honest, I'm not sure what I'll do. Someone asked me this a few days ago and I hadn't really thought of it *blushes*. I've been so stressed getting everything together that I hadn't had time to think of failure. Now that's all I can think of since there is nothing else to think about until the interview. Anyhow, you guys probably don't care about this anyway.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment