Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12th


Today, for the most part, I worked more on the written parts of Taradiddle. In fact, the written, I would say, makes up at least half of the game so I have to start writing a lot more than I have been. I got the first event of Emmaline almost down and finished up her backstory and personality. I also worked on writing a mini-story from Trinin and added some things to my GDD. Then I worked on the actual game.
 I'm figuring out and putting in my first mini-game. It's book sorting at the library for cash. In Taradiddle part-time work is a mini-game unless you turn them off in the option screen. If you turn mini-games off you'll just get a fade screen and a set amount of money. If you play the mini-game you can earn more than the base amount if you do a good or great job. Each shop will have its own separate game. So the work I did today on the book-sort game doesn't have it anywhere near done but I am closer than yesterday, which makes me happy. Tomorrow I have to make a lot of icons for the mini-game. 

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment