Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bakeries, Laura, Lags

Howdy!
Well, today I got a bit done. To start with I finished the other half of Laura's movements(her day off). Then I also finished up the bakery. Made four icons for the food the bakery sells in spring and organized all the food items in the database one final time. Since I got all the food finalized I was able to do that. All that was exciting, I feel good about it.

Then when I was testing I noticed lag spikes at seemingly random times. It was getting all the way down to 30 frames. On one map I know why it's lagging, I had a super-duper long and complicated event. I think I've found a workaround for that though. It was doing it on maps with next to nothing on them though. Tomorrow I'm going to go over my scripts, test my computer on a fresh project, and take a closer look at the parallel common events I have running. I don't have that many and I never noticed them causing any trouble but I'll have to look over everything. Lag isn't acceptable.


Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment