Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Book Sorting Mini-Game


Today I made all the icons for the book sorting game and finished putting it in as well! The game takes up time and energy for your character despite the short time it takes to actually play the mini-game. How much you are paid varies with how many books you sort. If it's 0 you don't get paid anything. If you go to a bookshelf without a book or you have the wrong book a message will pop up taking up some of the precious time that you have. Also, if you miss Emmaline's first showing of the book you're sorting you can ask her to show you again. The second time she shows you it takes up more time than before so it's better if you don't have to ask her a second time. Tomorrow I'm going to work on thinking up more mini-games to play. I want each one to be unique with different mechanics. I hope I'm able to do that!

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment