Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

January Twenty-First

Hello everyone and welcome back!
It's good to be back to working on Taradiddle again after the weekend break. Today I tweaked the gardening a bit more. I also caught a bug. I'm going to test it again later today and more tomorrow just to make sure there aren't any more bugs before I finish putting it all the way in.

 Today I also worked on some art in the new style. This time a girl. I like it so far though I'm having a hard time getting the clothes to look how I imagine them in my head. I'll probably finish it up tomorrow. Tonight I have a Bible study that I'm going to and I won't get back until late so I can't finish it today.

The last thing I worked on was some writing. I'm trying to get the introduction scene to my liking. Right now it's quite boring and badly done so I'm making it over. I'm writing all the cutscenes and such out so that there won't be as much re-doing in the actual engine. So far I have very little written. That will soon change though!

Anywhoo.
Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment