Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29th

Bah. Didn't get to post yesterday.

 Today and yesterday I worked on polishing up here and there, testing, bug fixing, and working on the new introduction.

 My beta testers found a lot of bugs today so I've been fixing those. Also, I'm still working on the introduction scene. Sheesh, I'm having a lot of trouble with that. It didn't help that the mouse script I had was making switches not work for some reason. So after a few hours of fiddling and hair pulling I finally figured that out. Then I realized I had forgotten to put the background as invisible for one image so it was covering up the other ones. Such a pain! But I will conquer it because I really like this way of doing the character creation. Perhaps tomorrow though. I need a break for now!


Cya!

Edit: I figured it out! After taking a long break to shoot my bow and eat I was able to come back with a cool head and get over the hump within half an hour. The introduction is now well on it's way to getting done. Just have to tweak it here and there and replace two images. Super excited right now! Tomorrow I'll finish it up and work on the character customization.

No comments:

Post a Comment