Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

January 25th

Hello World!
Today I got quite a bit done. I made a new face, got the grocery store operating, entered in another NPC movement, worked a bit on character customization, item data-basing,  and animals.

 Overall I'm quite happy with what I got done today. Taradiddle feels like it's finally coming together. It's quite exciting. There is still a lot of work to do though! Come Monday I'll be at it again. Working full-time on this isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Personally I thought I'd have gotten tired of working on Taradiddle by now. It's a lot of fun though despite the sometimes tedious parts. If I get tired of one aspect I can work on something else that is totally different but will still get me toward the goal of completion! Anyway. I'm stopping for tonight. Monday I will test the movement I put in today, do some more artwork, and work on writing out the introduction scene. I'm still not happy with it despite multiple re-writings. I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. I want the intro to be perfect. I  mean it's the first thing the player will see, it's the same as a first page of a book. I'm also still trying to think up new activities for the player to do. I don't want people getting bored because there is too little to do, a downfall of many life-simulation games.

I leave you with two screenshots of the grocery store I finished today!

(NOTE: The windowskin will be changed! Also, I plan on fixing the large indent in the text)


Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment