Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22


Another bust is done (yay!). I may begin another one later tonight but I won't be able to finish it. 

On to the other things I did today:

1. I made five icons of various vegetables

2. Weeded out scripts I'm no longer using

3. Re-sized some of my graphics as I'm using a script that allows a different resolution

4. Tweaked the gardening system, found and defeated two more bugs

5. Worked on my GDD

6. Did some writing

7. Worked on the personalities of some NPCs

So today I've gotten quite a bit done though nothing ground breaking so I don't feel like I've accomplished a ton. Oh well. Maybe I'll work a little late tonight and knock out a few other things. I might be able to get another NPC in by tomorrow if I hurry. 

Cya!


No comments:

Post a Comment