Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Got Some Work Done


Today has been quite hectic. I have so many things going on. Work, Camp NaNoWriMo, and now GMD. Maybe I'm trying too many things at once but... I have to try, at least. Despite it being hard to sit down and work on Taradiddle today I did it. I got in about two hours worth of work. I planned on paper a new mini-game, created the above portrait, and fleshed out a cutscene. The cutscene is one where you are introduced to Nicole Lore, a NPC, and her problem. The result will vary depending on what choice you make and how you react to what she says. At the end of her storyline it will be your choices that will decide if it is a good or bad outcome. For some people a bad outcome can mean they move away! For others, of course, it isn't as drastic. Your choices in any cutscene will affect the way others treat you. If you consistently pick rude or mean options than other villagers may become more reserved with you.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment