Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Clothes, Clothes, and MORE Clothes!


Today I worked with the girl clothes. I organized, tweaked, and layered for some and others I left alone. The clothing system in Taradiddle gives a lot of options for the player. You can wear just the basic clothes or you can have fun with accessories and over-layers like vests and jackets to make each outfit look totally different. The above outfits are fairly basic, only one has a jacket and none have any accessories. They aren't quite working in game yet but I got a lot of them organized today. I've learned that taking the time to get everything together before putting it in the game pays off in the long run. Thus I'm going to spend the next few days getting all the clothes together and renamed how I want them before going forward. There is still a lot to do but with luck I will get this game finished before I'm an old lady!

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment